Thursday, July 13, 2006

Dental Plans? Dentists? Teeth? Its all here...

Hey everyone,

Thanks for taking the time to check out my brand spankin' new blog dedicated to the wonderful world of teeth. Well, the wonderful world of dental plans, dentistry, and teeth to be more accurate. Here you will find(eventually) the best resource for dental-related news and links available.

I will be updating this blog about once a week with new content to whet your appetites. I plan on adding images, terminology, news stories, cool links, and dentist horror stories for your enjoyment.

I also plan on adding a "link-of-the-week" to a dental-related site that I feel is worthy of your attention. If you have a second to check them out, I know the site owners would appreciate it.

I also want your comments. Good or bad, I'll take them. Your comments will encourage this blog to grow. I know its just in its infancy, but before you know it, It might actually be fun to visit once in a while.

I'll end my opening post with the first installment of my "Link-of-the-Day".

This week, I'm going to recommend that you visit our: dental plan site. Why? Well, because the site looks incredible, the dental plans saved me well over $4,000 after a nasty baseball accident, and...well do I need any more reasons after that last one.

I wholeheartedly recommend them because they saved me in the wallet. They offer 10%-60% discounts on dental care procedures and offer 100,000+ dental plan providers across the country. They even give you 30 plans to choose from. Enjoy.

That's all for this week. Be ready next week when the "fun" really begins!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home