Thursday, November 30, 2006

Crest Pro-Health Coupons

From time to time I like to offer visitors discounted, or even free products. If you read my post a few days ago you'd know that I think Crest's new Pro-Health toothpaste is the greatest toothpaste I've ever used - and to that end I recommend you try it.

Pro-health is no more expensive than other toothepastes, but it provides greater anti-cavity, tooth whitening, gingivitis-fighting, sensitivity-reducing, and plaque-fighting capability than anything I've recommended previously.

Even though this toothpaste is no worse on the pocketbook than other toothepastes, I'm always looking for deals to share with you. I did a quick search and walla! I was in luck. I found a coupon for $3 off a 4.2 oz or larger tube of Pro-Health toothepaste and 1 liter or larger bottle of Pro-Health mouth wash. You can find the coupon here.

That's not all though! I also found a $5 Off coupon for Crest Whitestrips. Thats not too shabby. I also recommend Crest Whitestrips - but not more than once every 6 months - unless you like translucent teeth!

Just so you know, I have no affiliation with Crest and do not receive any benefit whatsoever for promoting these products as they are done solely under my own voliton.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home