Monday, December 04, 2006

New Discount Dental Plan Website Launch

Hi everyone,

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Tonight's post will be pretty quick. Holiday preparations are eating up a lot of my time. But, I'm making an effort to post as much as possible.

Tonight I'm going to give you a link to a dental plan website that has officially launched, and I think provides a great service. Most dental plan sites I come by are cheap, poorly-designed sites with very little interest providing a truly valuable resource for their customers and more interested in taking your hard-earned money.

Dental Plan Cards is an exception. Not only do these folks provide a great way to browse and research an enormous amount of legitimate dental plans, but they also offer extensive dental-related information to keep their customers "in-the-know" about dental events and news.

These guys have partnered with the premiere discount dental plan on the internet to offer anyone who purchases a low cost plan 3 free additional months of dental care services by their selected plan provider. Each time you visit the dentist you will save from 10% to 60% off regular prices on scores of different dental services.

I give these guys my full recommendation, as do many others in my circle.

Pay them a visit - Discount Dental Plan Providers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home