Monday, December 11, 2006

Merry Christmas - Web Design Gift!

Well, that time of year is once again in full swing. I don't know what to make of it anymore as I grow older, but I'm a sucker for giving gifts, so in that sense, I'm a happy man right now.

I have all of my Christmas shopping wrapped up for family and friends, but I have yet to offer my visitors anything.

So, i searched the internet to try to find discounted dental products or something along those lines since this is a dental blog. Anyways, no luck. I've already introduced you to Crest White Strips and Crest Pro Health coupons, so that's no good. The only other things I found were water piks, and items along those lines that wouldn't excite my grandma.

Thus, I've decided to offer something I feel very passionate about. I've decided to offer my web design services at a 20% discount off my normal prices. I just do this as a side hobby, as a freelancer if you will, as I do have a full-time job to pay the bills.

At this point, I'm looking to work mainly on medical or dental websites - but will entertain virtually anything else other than illegal, hate, or XXX sites.

If you're interested in hearing more about my pricing, seeing some of my work, or just asking me questions about web design please let me know.

Oh yeah, don't judge my web design capabilities based on this blog, lol. This is something I do in the 15 minutes of spare time I have each day. No attempts have been made to make it look pretty - just functional.


If you would like to view my latest work in progress to see if my capabilities meet your standards please visit www.dental-plan-providers.com



You can mail me at DRK@dental-plan-providers.com for more information. Thanks.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home